My Family is a picture book series in which young readers will explore family diversity in an approachable, gentle manner through the eyes of second grader Lenny. When it’s time to report on the Student of the Week, Lenny visits his classmates' homes to take pictures and get to know them better. Through innocent interactions, he discovers new friendships—and more important, he learns love makes a family.
• Picture Books
• Author: Claudia Harrington
• 32 pages / Reading Level: Grade 2 – Age 7
• Interest Level: Grades PreK-4 – Ages 4-10
• List: $342.00 – School Library: $239.40 = $21.95 each
• Reinforced Library Binding
• Set 1 is A/R